5 Things others may not know about me
1. I'm a lot crazier than I appear to be. In college my roommate would come up with crazy ideas...and I'd be the one to carry them out. I don't get embarrassed easily, I'll just say that.
2. My sister, my only sibling, lives in Mexico as a 'missionary.' She has started an afterschool program where kids can go to get more help with their school work.
3. When I was about 5 I almost drown in Lake Mitchell. I was showing my parents how I could swim, and as I was walking out there was a large drop off because the lake was being dredged (sp?). I remember trying to grab onto people's floating things. My dad says if I was facing the other way he wouldn't have seen me. As I was taking Life Guarding Classes a lot of the details of this all came back to me...it was strange!
4. One of my favorite things to do is to play my trombone...but not solo. I'm not all that good at playing but do it for fun.
5. I haven't dated anyone, ever.